As part of our update today, we've added a new option to display an "infinite" page instead of splitting your long galleries and search results into several pages. And of course, it's all dynamic so it stays as fast as ever!
See it in action here.
To activate the infinite scrolling
The new setting is part of the gallery styles:
- Open a gallery under My Images & Videos
- Click on the link that indicates what style the gallery uses
- Hit the "Customize gallery styles" button
- Under "Gallery index pages" (right-hand side column, towards the bottom), activate the "Endless scrolling" option
- Done! The change will be visible on all galleries using that style within a couple of minutes.